- Can I bid online?
Yes, you can! We will be accepting online bids during this event through Justin Timm auction service. Bid Online
- When does online/in-person bidding start?
Online Pre-Bidding starts on May 15th at 8:00 AM ET. Live online and in-person auction bidding begins on May 20th at 1:30 PM ET. Register for Online Bidding Now
- Can I view the llamas in-person before the auction starts?
Yes, you will be able to view all the llamas in-person on Friday (May 19) and Saturday (May 20) prior to the start of the auction bidding. Please refer to the Calendar of Events for the most up-to-date information.
- How do I arrange transport of the llamas I purchase at the sale to my farm?
We have a list of transporters that will be available at the sale.
- How do I sponsor this event?
You can find information about sponsorship on the catalog page.
- When will the catalogs be available?
We expect the catalogs to be ready to mail beginning March 1, 2023.
- What is the deadline for submitting a sponsorship ad?
Please send your sponsorship ads to us by January 15, 2023.
- I want to sponsor the event, but I do not currently have an ad or business card to send.
No problem! We will provide complimentary design services for business card ads. For anything larger, Steven Ayers can provide custom design services as needed.
- Where can I find the print ad dimensions?
You can find all the information about sponsorship ad dimensions here.
- I am sending in photos so that my ad can be designed. What size should my photos be and how should I share them with you.
To ensure that photos appear crisp in print, please send images at least 2MB in size. If the image will be very large on a page, then 5MB would be ideal. Do not share images through social media messaging such as Facebook. These services scale down your images automatically and will cause your images to appear blurry in print. Please email your images directly to us at (support @ llamapickin.com)